This biggest public art event in the world is happening right in Grand Rapids for the 10th year in a row! Come experience the incredible art and vote on your favorite piece September 19th through October 7th.
How to Find Art
For a full list of entries visit the Artprize website. Locations, descriptions, artists, and venues are all listed for each entry.
Grand Rapids Running Tours
- Try running (or walking) around ArtPrize 10 to explore various outdoor sculptures, while getting exercise at the same time! To register click here.
How to get around
Start at the Visitor Pavilion located at Rosa Parks Circle for:
- voting registration
- pick up any resources such as Metro Passes, free event guides, free family activity kit
- Don't worry about bringing quarters! Just download the MOTU parking app for all meters.
- Meijer Park and Ride service is now offering parking in their lots and shuttling visitors downtown on the Rapid.
- the DASH is a free busing service running until 1:00 am on weekends!
- the Satellite Shuttle is just for ArtPrize and will take you to Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park.
- the Rapid is only $5 for 10 rides on any of the routes in downtown Grand rapids.
Where to stay
- If you are traveling from out of town, many hotels around the area are offering packages specifically for this event. For special rates and discounts click here.
- This year all hotels will have a Park & Ride location within a 10 minute walk for free transportation, without the hassle of parking!
How to vote
- By app: Download the app to vote on your favorite piece. All voter will get a FREE Meijer Tote, while they last
- By computer: Visit an ArtPrize HUB to sign up to vote. Once registered, you can login to your account to pick your favorite piece.
Resources to download:
ArtPrize Event Guide: Free for all visitors this resource includes a series of maps to help you navigate the city. Download here.
Experience Guides: download and print any of the following guides for highlighted venues, events and activities.
For more information regarding the event please visit www.artpize.org